Welcome

* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts
* * * MANITOBA * * *
Sept 2 & 3 Vendor - Proutopia
Sept 9 &10 Teaching - Sketch to Stitch / Runs with Scissors Studio
Sept 15 & 16 Vendor - Manitoba Fibre Festival, Red River Exhibition Park

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Sunday Snapshots

Oh the blue, blue, blue of Spring!


Waiting for green, but enjoying the blue.  This will be a fun photo to play with.


I'll be stitching that one.  These are terrific cropped versions as well.


These were all taken on the grid road when I headed to my friend's place to see the crocuses last weekend.


Oh, isn't that just gorgeous!?   It was a really hot say and my daughter stared at that blue and finally said, 'can we jump in and swim?'

: )

Happy Sunday

6 comments:

marny said...

I must confess I have never been drawn to the prairies, being a west coast girl, but having followed your blog for a while and having seen your wonderful photos (and your beautiful work), I think you are winning me over!! Lovely!!

Lin said...

Very you Monika - I look forward to seeing your work based on these. xx

Patti said...

I love these pics too.

Connections Fibre Artists said...

Great inspirational photos ! Lovely blue reflected in the water ... too hot, did you say ?
We've had a few warm days this past week ... everyone taking their clothes off in anticipation !!! LOL

Connections Fibre Artists said...

oops, it's me, Sharron !

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Oh! ;) hello there... I was wondering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *