Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 25 October 2010

And the Winner Is...

Thank you to all the wonderful women that left beautiful little stories in response to the riddle/contest.  Gee - some of you made me cry!  There are some touching experiences in there.  Take a peek at all the comments if you need some moon-inspiration in your life : )



I consulted my random number generator.  My random number generator happens to be my oldest boy.  And the winner is #12, "pinkgecco"Tara!!  YAY Tara!

playdo ghost courtesy of my girl
Email me your snail mail address Tara, and I'll pop something in the mail as soon as I can.  Halloween is coming soon!  I think you are in Manitoba, so that shouldn't take too long.  Here are some of the cards I mailed out in the Halloween swap.  They've all received them so I can post it now.  : )


 Have a great day - and enjoy all the parties this week!  funfunfun.

~Monika
off to mail Tara her postcard...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *