Welcome

* * * ONLINE ART SALE SATURDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2017 * * *
Subscribe at my website for notification of when the shop goes live online. : ) www.MySweetPrairie.ca

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 25 October 2010

And the Winner Is...

Thank you to all the wonderful women that left beautiful little stories in response to the riddle/contest.  Gee - some of you made me cry!  There are some touching experiences in there.  Take a peek at all the comments if you need some moon-inspiration in your life : )



I consulted my random number generator.  My random number generator happens to be my oldest boy.  And the winner is #12, "pinkgecco"Tara!!  YAY Tara!

playdo ghost courtesy of my girl
Email me your snail mail address Tara, and I'll pop something in the mail as soon as I can.  Halloween is coming soon!  I think you are in Manitoba, so that shouldn't take too long.  Here are some of the cards I mailed out in the Halloween swap.  They've all received them so I can post it now.  : )


 Have a great day - and enjoy all the parties this week!  funfunfun.

~Monika
off to mail Tara her postcard...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *