Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Blossoms Living

It warms my heart to announce that you can now find my work at Blossoms Living / Anthology Home Collection in Saskatoon!


On the weekend, I delivered 9 new framed yarn embroideries to their gorgeous store!  I'm so thrilled!


I had such a great time photographing all the beautiful treasures in there.


It's a huge space, and every floral you see in the room is live.  It looks & smells so gorgeous in there.  I'm really grateful to have this venue for my available art!


Thank you so much to Carla and her staff for welcoming me in, and to my friend Nicki for being such a good match-maker.  If you are in the area, the shop is at the corner of 20th St and Ave B in Saskatoon.  They are open 7 days a week.

Happy Valentines!  : )


4 comments:

Karen said...

How awesome, Monika!! Congrats :)

Tirmah interiors said...

Nice blog
Modern Art Rug

Ava Grace said...

Simply Beautiful! Men Embroidery Designs Thanks for Sharing.

Najaf Rugs & Textile said...

Wow very beautiful blog information.Thanks for sharing
Silk Rugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *