Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 22 September 2016

Things I Love Thursday

Happy Autumn Equinox!  : )

We've had some good cold nights and the colours are going crazy!  Gosh, it is so beautiful.  Today while walking through an alleyway, I discovered hollyhocks in bloom, a big pink rose (!?!) and loads of honesuckle turned but still blooming.  How crazy!


This old highschool has a range of colourful trees out front, from green to lime to yellow to orange.  I love this showstopper.


There seems to be lots of food for the birds and such to fill up on.  What a pretty weekend it's been.


Oh!  Before I forget,

 H A P P Y    F I R S T    D A Y   
O F   A U T U M N  !



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *