Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 17 September 2016

Art Now! Winnipeg Next.

Just a reminder - It's on!  All weekend at Prairieland Park you can find ten gallery displays from around the province representing a total of 120 artist!  That's a LOT of art & fine craft in one space.  There are speakers too.  All the art is available for sale.  I hope to pop in on Sunday before it's over.  How awesome!


And I'm quite excited about heading back to Manitoba.  Just 10 more days!  Here's the photo I took early in the morning from my hotel window in 2013.  SO PRETTY!!


Have a beautiful fall weekend (or spring on the other side of the planet : )


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *