Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 13 October 2015

You are Invited...

I'm working away!  I stopped for some turkey in Edmonton, St Alberta and Jackfish Lake... and now I'm back in the studio finishing up framing of my new embroideries.  I have a stack of new Prairie Postcards, postcard embellishments / supplies,  art print greeting cards, snow globes, a variety of framed threadpaintings in all sizes and price points including a dozen minis.  Saturday is my Open Studio!  If you are unable to attend, please know that I will be listing available art for sale next week online for the folks that live too far away.

You can click on the linked title below to go directly to the invite poster for details on the date, time and location.  : )



Pass it on! : )


linking to WIP Wednesday @ TN&TN

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Okay. So you were in Edmonton over Thanksgiving weekend. And so was I. How did we miss figuring out a way to at least wave at each other?! ;-)

Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *