Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Save the Date! There's Twice the Fun!

I am looking forward to Saturday, October 17th very much.  Check it out!


I am so there.  I love lining up in the morning and poking around through all the supplies there.  If you are unable to attend, you can donate a couple days before that.  It's great incentive to destash and help out a good cause.

Later that day...


YAY!  I am really excited to host another open studio.  It wasn't too busy but steady all day last year.  Again, I will have art for sale, from $ to $$$ and everything in between.  I will have cards, threadpaintings, snowglobes, hand embroidery, some prairie postcards too.  There's a good chance my children will greet you with their own handmade sale.  My 9 yr old makes earrings, and my 12 yr old makes leather crafts.  I'll be sure to leave out a guest comment book if you'd like to offer kind words in lieu of shopping.  We'll have munchies and bubbly, coffee and tea, smiles and hugs and music too.  You are welcome to pop in any time between 1pm and 8 pm.

We hope to see you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *