Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sunday Snapshots (on tuesday)

Woah.  1 whole week without blogging!?  That's a record.  I just realized that I have been blogging for nearly five years now.  WOW.  I've been busier on my Facebook art page lately, so my apologies.  (That's linked if you want to like or follow the page.)  This past weekend, we headed to my mom's for a visit.  The lake was still fully covered in ice, but the roads and crops are bare.


Believe it or not, the grid road to my mom's has a graveyard on one side of it, and a hemp field on the other.  I noticed that crop last fall before it was cut.  It was so weird looking, with these giant messy looking bulky grey-green tops.  I asked mom what it was, and to my surprise it was hemp (the female plants that aren't the kind you smoke).  It looked amazing this spring - such a lovely colour, and so perfectly cut!  Check out that straight line!


It was quite tall, well past my knees.  I'm not sure what they'll do with all those stalks!  Seems to be a lot of plant matter left behind.  hmm...

My dog enjoyed running after me as I drove back for supper.


Cute boy, he slept all the way home for nearly 2 hours on the highway.  : )  It was a beautiful day and I came home with lots of pretty images to stitch.

i adore the curves and colours in this one

Thanks for waiting for me to return!  : )
Hope you all had a happy Easter weekend.


2 comments:

Terri said...

Such pretty pictures. I like the one with the rolling hills.
Hugs

BT password recover said...

Very beautiful picture and thank you so much for share.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *