Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 23 October 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love when things come together.  I am officially done creating what I wanted to have displayed at my Open Studio / Studio Warming on Saturday.  I love working.  I love creating.


I have 20 new postcards ready to display.  THIS one is MY FAVOURITE!  The yarn you see was from some packages I bought at the Grandmothers for Grandmothers sale last weekend.  Isn't is simply perfect on this card!??

click on the image to view it larger

I just love yellow skies.  There's something about yellow that makes me happy.  There was a little trail I found that was so soft and lush with teeny spots of yellow within the grasses.  I snapped a photo and put it into my 'to stitch' folder.  Lastnight I decided it needed to be done.  And I did it!  Here it is:


It's very small, but it's very sweet.  I love it.  Part of me wants to keep it.  : )  I have a lot of framed art too, so I think I'm all set!

Well folks, the next 2 days are cleaning, decluttering, hanging the work, prettying up the studio, preparing the food.  I do not love cleaning, but I do love a freshly cleaned home.  : )  Maybe we'll see you Saturday?

Studio Warming & Art Sale October 25 
351 Crean Crescent, Saskatoon SK
11am to 4pm  &  6pm to 8pm


4 comments:

Lin said...

Wish I could be there Monika! xx

josette.272@gmail.com said...

des splendeurs comme a chaque fois merci

Anonymous said...

I wonder where the path goes?? I love your work. It makes me happy!

Bonnie58 said...

Congrats on the opening, Monika. Unfortunately I'm out of town on Sat, so will not be able to partake. I'll try and connect with you later this fall and we an get together for tea.Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *