Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love that my old dropped camera still works.  Taking a walk through the park with my coolpix was like going back in time.  I had lots of fun - like looking at things with a new eye.


Dandelions.  Bright & sunny.  The are so curly up close!  I love them.  Did you know they looked like that?

And below - an edited version of branches & a fence.  Wooo it's so spooky.


I love the red in here.  I love looking with my camera.

a bunch of weeds

have a great Thursday!


2 comments:

Patti said...

Dandelions and dead trees...were you out in my yard too? lol!! Beautiful pics - glad your camera is a tough one.

Caroline Heinrichs said...

Yes, I love dandelions and you can eat them too. They are better if you cultivate them in your garden, great for salads and such! Love your post!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *