Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Group Show Funky, Fresh & Full of Spice @ Paved Arts, Saskatoon June 23 & 24 ONLY
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception July 8, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Friday, 6 June 2014

Finished it Friday

If you signed up for the Canada Day Postcard swap, it is now time to get your cards made and photographed.  We'll be getting information from Brandy soon enough to find out who we are partnered up to exchange cards with.  You can read more HERE.  Sign up is now closed.  We hope to be receiving cards around July 1st.  Good golly that is coming up sooner than you think!  Brandy chose the theme of 'maple leaves'.  Here are my card tops complete.  I signed up more than once.


The backs are fused on and then I trimmed the edges and satin stitched them around.  I didn't plan on white, but I thought it made them look fresh and clean.  So - white borders it is.  I am so happy with them!  I can't wait to pop them in the mail.


Thanks again Brandy for taking on this quilted postcard topic.  ; )

2 comments:

Terri said...

They are beautiful!
Hugs

marshaleith said...

Beautiful...I hope I am lucky enough to get one of these since I really am very curious as to how you made them....can't figure it out from the photo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *