Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Threadpainting Class in Saskatoon

I'm happy to announce that due to enough requests, I am offering one more local class before the summer hits.  (SUMMER... remember that one!???)

 - I threw you for a loop there, didn't I?  'Summer'  I know I threw me for a loop.  lol

my sweet machines


Threadpainting 101 (4 hrs) 

will be offered once more at Creative House Sewing Centre!  Yes - they are still open with the full line of Wonderfil Threads and some gorgeous fabric (which I think is on sale). 


Threadpainting 101 is a great beginner class.  I've taught it a dozen times now so it's 'wrinkle free'.  Everything you will need is supplied for a small kit fee of $10.  My available classroom machines are spoken for, so you will require your own.  You will learn how to set up your machine & tensions, and try your hand at thread sketching and a variety of threadpainting techniques.  The morning consists of practicing.  The afternoon will introduce a project that can be completed by the end of the workshop.   
Threadpainting 101 is set for 10 am to 2 pm on Thursday, May 29th.  * * * There are two spots available and the class size will be fairly small to allow for personal instruction. 


I love this photo... : )  Threadpainting 101, 2013

If you haven't tried it before, don't let that stop you.  Threadpainting is really easy to learn.  I'll take care of the registrations so if you are interested in signing up, email me at Monika @ My Sweet Prairie dot ca.  If you can't make it, I will be offering more come September.  Stay tuned! : )


Easier than you think... even a children can do it.  : ) 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *