Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 10 April 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love the changing of the guard!  A new season has officially arrived.  I sat in my yard over the weekend with my morning coffee and heard them coming!  ; )

First there were three...


Then there were five!  (I love odd numbers.)


* * * I LOVE that photo!!  I can't believe I caught it!  : )  I have never been able to capture birds until recently.


...AND THEN!

yipeeeee!


p.s.  I believe the groundhog is over-rated!
Agreed?

And another sure sign of spring...  When the air is warmer, the clouds are different.  The spring sunsets are back.  !  I took these ones last night.


This is from my favorite spot where I took the cattail pic I've stitched up several times.  It's essentially the same photo, but cropped a little differently.


I LOVE the next photo.  The sky is SO loose.  So full of water vapour and coloured sunshine.


I loves me some prairie spring sky. 

Happy Thursday everyone!


3 comments:

sherry said...

the guard is changing here also…the open water on the river is covered with swans and geese every morning…we are on a stop on the migratory flight path...

Nicole said...

That last picture is phenomenal!

Mystic Quilter said...

Amazingly beautiful pics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *