Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Sunday Snapshots

Bug full of YUM (I mean... YARN).


Yesterday I made a trip to Prairie Lily Knitting & Weaving Shop.  I'm off to put my art up this morning at The Centre Galleries!  It's the last show of 2013.  When I get back home, I have this bagful of yummies to play with!  ; )   

~ SWOON ~

Each one is a work of art in itself. 









I'll make my official show announcement with all the details tomorrow.  Happy Sunday folks!

5 comments:

Michelle V. Alkerton said...

I could look at lovely yarn all day :).
Stay inspired!

Anna Scott said...

Yum,yum,YUM! - best of luck with the show.

Lin said...

Hello Monika. It was very good of you to comment on my postcards, thank you and I would love to join a swap group is you have any suggestions please. I am writing this here as for some reason my computer does not like your email address! and will not send my reply. Have a good day and I look forward to following your blog. Lin stvictorquilts.blogspot.fr

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Postcard Cottage is one yahoo group. There are a couple more but the names escape me right now.

Jeannette said...

Gorgeous yarns indeed. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *