Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 28 June 2013

Lake Days

Quilted Postcards - Mini Textile Landscapes  (4x6") by My Sweet Prairie - Monika Kinner
Quilted Postcards - Mini Textile Landscapes (4x6"), a photo by My Sweet Prairie - Monika Kinner on Flickr.  CLICK photo to view slideshow.
Enjoying the heat. Enjoying the shade. Enjoying the sun and the wind and the water. Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Canada Day long weekend,

Monika & Family

3 comments:

Janice Carpenter said...

Are the post cards for sale? I love them!

Threadpainter said...

Happy Canada Day to you and yours, too !

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Yes they are. They are all numbered. Just let me know which you are interested in. Some are sold... email me monika@mysweetprairie.ca
Thanks! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *