Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 5 April 2013

Come for Tea & Stitch with Me (Winnipeg!)

Winnipeg is coming soon.  There's good news, and there's bad news.  The bad news first?  I'm not there for long, and I am completely booked with public speaking events and running workshops for various groups.  There are still several people I would love to get together with!  So here's my plan.  I'm going to have a little party.  You are invited.

On Sunday May 5th, it's my birthday.  I'll be away from home and family at that time, and that sucks.  So I have decided to make the best of it.  From 11:30 to 1 pm, 4 pm to 6 pm feel free to join me for lunch at the Grant Park Prairie Ink Restaurant in Winnipeg.  (Please note this change of time.) They have a good SUPER looking menu with a host of gluten free options (yes - including sandwiches, pastas, and cake too!)  So - Ellen, Kate, Tara & daughters, Prairie Peasant, and friends, please come by if you are in town and we an visit over a meal.  Doesn't that sound fun?  Unfortunately, my artwork won't be on display until the next day, May 6 to June 2.  You'll have to come back Monday night for the reception if you can.

That's the 'bad news'... not really bad is it!?  The good news is that I am going offer a beginner hand stitching class in the Community Classrooms that same day.  Here's the ad... COME FOR TEA AND STITCH WITH ME


You can also learn more about how to register for any of their classes here at their website.

I look forward to this so much!  It will be like "Saturday Stitches", but in person.  See you then!

p.s. Don't forget your teacup! ; )


4 comments:

HollyM said...

Boy, do I wish I could be there! have fun! I can just imagine the chatter!

Heather Lair said...

Love the idea! Hopefully I will be able to come...

Threadpainter said...

Great idea and so generous of you ... but can't make it ;) ... but have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

Brenda said...

I'll mark it on my calendar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *