Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 13 December 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

I love apples.  Traditionally, our family hangs on them on the tree in December.  Do you know what I love about apples?  They are FULL of stars, inside and out.


I love the spots - they look like constellations in the night sky!  Isn't that cool?  Pretty dots of light all over the peels.  I LOVE to cut apples across the middle.  What a beautiful star! 


Isn't that pretty!?  There's even rays coming out from the centre.  This could give a whole new concept to an 'apple core' quilt pattern, couldn't it?  : )

Happy Thursday everyone!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Never thought about that. I will most likely cut apples that way too the next time. :0)

Ellie said...

You are right - I will now look at apples in a whole new light. I love that star in the middle :))

Patti said...

You always amaze me! You see things that most of us are oblivious to. Apples are beautiful for so many reasons and now I have one more reason to love them. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *