Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 1 November 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

Happy November!  I love November.  I think the pace slows down a lot compared to September, don't you?


I love running my Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop.  I love to watch how everyone does things differently.  This was Kerrie's project. 

we feasted on smarties and Mandarin oranges in Judy's warm studio

Here are the wonderful cards the participants made that night at the Studio on 9th St in Saskatoon.


Love them all!  Thank you ladies. : )  Have a happy Thursday.


1 comment:

HollyM said...

That is what I enjoy about workshops, too, seeing everyone's different ideas and projects. The postcards are cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *