Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 30 March 2012

Friday Feature!

Today is my turn to be featured at The Needle & Thread Network.  It's a blog built to connect Canadian needle arts & crafters through link-up parties every Wednesday, and blogger profiles 2 Fridays per month.  Anyone can follow TN&TN.  Anyone can enter the upcoming giveaways.  

I am really enjoying the community we are creating there!
The Needle & Thread Network (click to link)

If you are new to my blog, WELCOME!  Please enjoy clicking on my links.  I work as a full time artist and dabble in teaching.  I exhibit & sell my work and take commissions as well.  I have a bazillion Flickr photos if you want to look there.  There's a growing CV at the top menu if you are into that.  There are plenty of sewing tips and tutorial posts up there as well.  If you get bored of all that, I have a big list at the very bottom of my blog for you to do some blog hopping.  ; )

ps.  You can also find My Sweet Prairie on Facebook.  Have a great day!


3 comments:

Kit Lang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kit Lang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kit Lang said...

Congrats on the feature! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *