Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 29 March 2012

NINE Thread Paintings!

I did it!  I have 9 pieces of art packed and ready to go.  They are all for sale.  I'm hanging them on my wall at Gardenscape tonight!  They are:  Poles Along Highway #7 (this was as SaskMade Marketplace), Bloom #3, October's Eve, Flax at Jackfish, At the Buffalo Jump, Spring Greens, Sundown on Valley Road, Spring on the Prairie, and a new Canola field called Thunderhead.  They can be seen in my flickr sets for Fibre Art 2012 and Fibre Art 2011.

loads of hand stitched French Knots on 'Thunderhead'

Gardenscape is at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon and runs Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  There is an entrance fee though I'm not sure how much.  You can read more about Gardenscape here.


p.s.  I didn't get Tipi and Rosehips completed in time, but it will be at the next show...

5 comments:

HollyM said...

Good luck with the show. I sure wish i lived close enough to see your work in real life!

In stitches and seams said...

Good luck with your show at garden scap. I forgot about it, not sure if i can work it into this weekend . If I do I will stop by for a chat
In stitches

Ellie said...

Well done getting all of those pieces finished. Good luck with the show.

Nicki said...

Hi Monika,

Your wall looked great... boy you got in and out fast! People will love it! Your work is truly stunning.

N.

M-R Charbonneau said...

Congrats, Monika and best of luck! I also just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged - http://quiltmatters.blogspot.ca/2012/03/tagged-im-it.html. Happy Friday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *