Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 16 February 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

I'm down with cold, as are my children.  I love that I can nearly miss "Things I Love Thursdays" and you'll still read my blog : ).

a Pincusion flower from my garden last year.
Those pretty white flowers remind me of all the tissues I've been going through in the past couple days.  I won't show you those... : )

I love the stitches that Margot showed me.  I have been stitching them out ever since.

mine

I love when my boys whine, 'please can I do some embroidery Mama?'

Liam's - totally epic.
What do you love?

4 comments:

Kit Lang said...

Never mind us - take care of you and yours! Feel better soon Monika. :)

Anonymous said...

yes, monika, take care - this is a very nasty cold that's going around just now. go slow, drink lots of tea and juice, rest lots and stitch away as much as feels good.
cheers
mollywhoalsohasthecold...atchoo...cough

Becky said...

Feel better! Liam's embroidery is fantastic!!

Cheryl (Grandma Coco) said...

I thought you all just went through colds!! Not fair! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *