Welcome

* * * PUBLISHED * * * My work has been included in Pauline Brown's 'Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques' 2nd Edition, Search Press Classics UK
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist Review #3 of a 4 part series in the new issue of A Needle Pulling Thread magazine, Canada
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Stitch (UK) feature article, 'From Sketch to Stitch' Issue #105

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

I love needles that thread themselves.


I love how a bluejay can sit at the very tip top of an evergreen!


I love how looking at the land makes me want to sew!  Gee, I got it bad.  ;P

Floral Road, December 25th 2012

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

HollyM said...

I've never seen those needles. I'd love them too.
The bluejay just looks so happy there.
i get that same feeling when I look at landscapes and nature. I start trying to figure out right away how I would do it in fabric.

My Sweet Prairie said...

Yeah! You can stick the thread right into them, and they latch in (so to speak). It's great for burying little tail ends of quilting threads. Brilliant! ~Monika

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Yes, how does the bluejay do that? Great photos!!

Jeane said...

You have had a great year Monika and I can tell you have lots of new ideas swirling around for 2012 so I understand why you have "Floral Road, Dec. 25, 2012"! Best wishes for a terrific year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *