Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 14 August 2011

Sunday Snapshots #50 !


Summer Summer Summer 

and the Big Hot Sun. 


an old building baking in the sun


cracked paint on a beach door


long hot drives on the highway - no shade


peeling deck boards and our best friend

Thank goodness for air conditioning in vehicles, and all the beautiful lakes.  See you at the Ex!

Happy Sunday!
~Monika

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Love your first shot - it's got a sort of dreamy look to it. I wish it was warm here, it's decidedly chilly.

Bee said...

The first photo is my favorite too...makes me think of homemade ice cream and the sound of crickets.

Christie describeHappy said...

That first picture is really my favorite! I have a thing for old barns and the one you captured has such character! Hope you are doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *