Welcome

* * * New Artworks * * * available at Handmade House, 710 Broadway Ave in Saskatoon

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 15 August 2011

me, sewing.

me, sewing. by My Sweet Prairie
me, sewing., a photo by My Sweet Prairie on Flickr.
Here's a quick little blogpost sent to you from my flickr photo collection. I was stitching at the Prairieland Park demo Sunday afternoon, and passed Brenda my camera. "Can you please get a picture of me sewing?" I asked. This is her capture. I love it! She was a distance away but you can zoom in really close - clear as a bell! Thank you Brenda! : ) And thank you for inviting me to do this. I had a lovely afternoon. : )

~Monika
who ate waaay too much fudge at the Saskatoon Ex later that day.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

That's a great shot of you. Your sewing in looking great too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *