Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 30 August 2011

I Promise!

I will show you some stitching in the next post, I promise.  But I can't help it - I want to share these photos.  Monday was the last day before school starts for all my 3 kids, so we spent the entire day at the lake.  We had to!  It was hot and gorgeous, and Staples was open until 9 pm to buy school supplies anyhow.  : )  Here are some photos I took on the way home from Pike Lake.  They WILL inspire pretty stitches later this year.  I have an exhibit in December and I can't wait.  : )


These were taken on or near Valley Road.

LOVE

mmm.

P.S.  Can you see the difference in quality between today's photos and yesterday's (when I have my camera set accidentally on macro!)?  It makes such a difference.

That's all for now!  i know... short & sweet.  Thanks so much to all of you who are leaving comments on the blog the last few days, and it's so nice to see new faces!  See you on WIP Wednesday!  Please join in at the Needle & Thread Network. 

~Monika
making lunches and getting my stitching projects in order.

3 comments:

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautiful! It's good to make the most of each season, stored up for the next. Yesterday's photos aren't as clear but they are still very lovely.

Christie describeHappy said...

Happy 1st day of school!! Is it quiet around the house? Are you sewing a ton? And I got your email..I will send a message back there too!

elle said...

ah, now these are looking more like my neck of the woods!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *