Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 31 August 2011

WIP Wednesday #3 @ TN&TN

I am the queen of the last minute.  I'm putting the final touches on various projects for the guest posting with the 3CS (Three Creative Studios) blog.  It is due this week and will be all published on their blog next week.  All that really means for you right now is that I can't show you anything except for maybe this:


Pretty cryptic?  Oh well.  All I'll tell you that it's a close up of a postcard.  Speaking of which, the new swaps go up on the first of the month at PostcardCottage.  All the themes will be September-ish.  : )

Bernie would like you to know that there are a few spots left in the post card workshop I'm doing at her beautiful sewing attic.  You can email me at mysweetprairie@gmail.com.  All you need is a zigzig sewing machine and thread.  I will supply everything else including complimentary Lapel Sticks!  : )  The fee is $30 and the date is set for Sunday, September 18th in the afternoon.

some of the cards I've collected (back views)

In the mean time, I'm gearing up for all the September meetings and memberships between me and the kids.  Here it comes!  If you would like to see what other creative sewists are up to, head over here!  If you want to link up, you have until noon on Thursday.


Arlee and Elle are already there!  : )
See you later!
~Monika

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *