Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Group Show Funky, Fresh & Full of Spice @ Paved Arts, Saskatoon June 23 & 24 ONLY
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception July 8, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

I love when all the goodies I ordered finally fill up my mailbox...
tada!


mmmmm... 
I LOVE those colors.  Quilt kits available soon!

I also love the blog facelift, and the facelift I got on this website.
Saskatchewan Craft Council
They did such a great job.  (thank you Colin!!)

~Monika

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Ah your blog looks refreshing! I love it :)

felicity said...

This new format loads waaaay faster - I love the look, too!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Love those colors too! And your blog looks great!

Christie, Describe Happy said...

Great looking stack of fabrics there and liking your new look!

My Sweet Prairie said...

Thanks!! : ) I've also updated everything in the top menu bar under my banner.

~Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *