Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 5 December 2010

Sunday Snapshots #16

Happy St. Nikolas Day!
Pretties for you...

binding is done! St. Nikolas Quilt

lots of stitching.  lots and lots

very festive i think.  i hope someone falls in love with it!!

That's all for today.  This post will have to make up for tomorrow night at guild.  I'm not sure if there's a show and tell... this is as close as I'll get.  Monday night is also the preschool fundraiser / supper at my daughter's school, so I will be missing our Guild's potluck.

This quilt will be the feature silent auction item so I need to be there.  I'll post a photo for the whole thing then.  I can't spoil the surprise in case any parents are looking! : )  Now off to go sledding and playing in the SUNSHINE with my kids.  And clean the house and feed the pets and grocery shop... no, it's not a day off is it?  : )

ps - if you come here regularly, please sign up as a follower so I can see you all! : )

~Monika

1 comment:

Gailanne said...

The "St. Nikolas Quilt" is just beautiful, something I just love about folded quilts! That binding was the perfect finishing touch, sure is ALOT of love in there. Have fun tomorrow, can't wait to hear about the auction, and see the whole reveal!

I just LOVE Quilters,
you're AMAZING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *