Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Moon Went Down and The Sun Came Up

The Lunar eclipse was so fun to watch from my windows last night!  I was online with friends of mine here in the city and we all chatted as we watched.  How cool is that?  ; )  My camera batteries died, but this morning there was still lovely spectacles to behold! So I put in the freshly charged batteries, and mistakingly left the camera on a crappy night setting (oops) and ventured out with the kids this morning so see what we could see.  Enjoy!

full moon setting in the northwest sky at dawn

To see all the rest of my photos, please click here:
The Moon Went Down and the Sun Came Up
 To go through the photos, click "next".

: )

~Monika

2 comments:

Bee said...

Gorgeous photos!! Now I see why you call it your Sweet Prairie. You live in a beautiful place! I'm enjoying your blog.

Linda A. Miller said...

Amazing photos! We have been deluged by rain in So CA, so no moon was visible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *