Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 27 December 2010

5 - End of the Year Countdown

Wow- five more days.  I can hardly believe it.  I'm really in awe of how 2010 flew dramatically through my life.  When I look back to list my accomplishments as an artist and sewist, I'm stunned.  How did it all happen?  My life was on no particular path 12 month ago.  Each night I lie in bed, I make a new resolution for 2011.  There's a few.  I've never really had resolutions before.

Spring on the Prairie, 2010 (sold)
I hope you all enjoyed your extra long weekend.  Here's a monumental moment for me (and also a mental one at that!) this last blogyear.  I am not having you read this so I can show off.  I'm not like that.  I'm posting this so you can have a good laugh.  Oh gosh it was stressful!  Click here:


here we go...
FIVE!!

3 comments:

Michelle @ Periwinkle said...

Hi Monika, glad you found a good thing to get with your coupon. This week we're having a Sale!! but not on Gypsy grippers :)

Dolores said...

Hi Monika. Did you skip a year with your resolutions? 2012?
Congratulations on selling "Spring on the Prairie, 2010."

My Sweet Prairie said...

oh - Haha! I probably wrote 2012 because I'm booked up with things into that year. lol Good catch! You are right, I meant 2011 resolutions. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *