Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 27 December 2010

5 - End of the Year Countdown

Wow- five more days.  I can hardly believe it.  I'm really in awe of how 2010 flew dramatically through my life.  When I look back to list my accomplishments as an artist and sewist, I'm stunned.  How did it all happen?  My life was on no particular path 12 month ago.  Each night I lie in bed, I make a new resolution for 2011.  There's a few.  I've never really had resolutions before.

Spring on the Prairie, 2010 (sold)
I hope you all enjoyed your extra long weekend.  Here's a monumental moment for me (and also a mental one at that!) this last blogyear.  I am not having you read this so I can show off.  I'm not like that.  I'm posting this so you can have a good laugh.  Oh gosh it was stressful!  Click here:


here we go...
FIVE!!

3 comments:

Michelle in Saskatoon said...

Hi Monika, glad you found a good thing to get with your coupon. This week we're having a Sale!! but not on Gypsy grippers :)

Dolores said...

Hi Monika. Did you skip a year with your resolutions? 2012?
Congratulations on selling "Spring on the Prairie, 2010."

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

oh - Haha! I probably wrote 2012 because I'm booked up with things into that year. lol Good catch! You are right, I meant 2011 resolutions. : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *