Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 8 October 2010

Sunday Snapshots #7 on Friday Night.

I'm heading out on the highway for a bit, so I'm leaving you for a few days.  (You know I'll miss you!!)  They Turkey is in Edmonton.  I really like the last sunrise post, so I've decided to leave you with sunsets.  What a beautiful afternoon at an abandonded lake!  It's the October long weekend, and there was no one to be seen.


My kids had a blast until the mosquitoes came out.  WHY are there mosquitoes in October!?  An why is this growing in the middle of the water!??  lol I don't have a clue what it is!  Do you?


  I worked on my Courthouse Country quilt some more.  I'm still not done.  Maybe one solid day and I can be finished.  Maybe two.  Then the sun dipped down and the mosquitoes went crazy!  We had to leave much earlier than I wanted to.  It was only 6:30 but the sun was already fast setting!


I think that plane is heading to Calgary.  : )  I pulled over on the highway for a few more shots of this beautiful sky.  And isn't this pretty!?



The horse was munching away when I rolled down my window for a photo.  I was stumped.  I asked my children, "how do I call a horse?".  (here horsie horsie?)  lol  I make some clicky giddy-up noises and sure enough, the horse stopped and looked up at me.  Sweet.

Enjoy.  Hope that satisfies for a few days.  Enjoy your turkey!
~Monika

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *