Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 21 October 2010

Post #100 - Pattern for Sale!

Wow, can you believe it?  One hundred blog posts.  I never thought I would become a blogger.  : )  

Party Party!  Last night I put up a pattern for sale at my etsy store.  (**Thank you Michael for all your photo and diagram help!!)  It's a traditional 'in the meadow' pattern in my favorite colors.  I made this quilt 2 years ago to match my living room. 


It's made with 2 1/2 inch strips and 5" charm squares.  It makes a great stash buster.  I love this quilt because it is all boxes, like the modern quilts are.  (You can substitute your own colors of course!)  I also love the circular quilting on this.  It really adds a pretty secondary design.  


Here's the Etsy link:

It's set up with pay pal, and is in PDF format for instant emailing.  I'm happy to snail-mail you a hard copy if you would like!  It's a fairly easy pattern that includes instructions on how to make the quilted circles.  I hope you quilters will check it out or pass on the link.   

Happy Quilting!
~Monika

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *