Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Soopsee - everything I wanted!

Click on this!

MySweetPrairie consolidated!

This is SO cool.  It's my Etsy store, complete with all my Flickr photos that I couldn't post on Etsy AND my blog all on one website.  It's like getting a new bag with all the right compartments!  lol  I plan to definitely add more of my wares for sale now.  And when you click on the art photos, they come up so nice and clear, all linked to a paypal/buy it now feature even ~  geeze.  And it's EASY because I already have all those things set up. 

First my dream machine gets invented, then this.  I'm pretty happy.  Perfect for the work-at-home-mother-artist-photographer-quilter.

yeah
Someone is thinkin'!
 
~Monika
finding computer-land easier all the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *