Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Soopsee - everything I wanted!

Click on this!

MySweetPrairie consolidated!

This is SO cool.  It's my Etsy store, complete with all my Flickr photos that I couldn't post on Etsy AND my blog all on one website.  It's like getting a new bag with all the right compartments!  lol  I plan to definitely add more of my wares for sale now.  And when you click on the art photos, they come up so nice and clear, all linked to a paypal/buy it now feature even ~  geeze.  And it's EASY because I already have all those things set up. 

First my dream machine gets invented, then this.  I'm pretty happy.  Perfect for the work-at-home-mother-artist-photographer-quilter.

yeah
Someone is thinkin'!
 
~Monika
finding computer-land easier all the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *