Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 15 August 2010

Garage (Sale) Days Revisited

Yesterday was so sunny and super windy.  Right after breakfast I packed the kids in the van and went saling!  (Garage Sale-ing that is).  We feel like gypsies finding treasures.  Here's some things I brought home.

First, a box.  What's in the box?


Tada!  $1.  How do I love these poppies!??


Sweet!  I need to do some art with poppies.  I adore poppies.


Tea for one.
And LOOK what else! Remember the rickety antique spinning piano stool that I sit on in me sewing studio?  Well step aside... Check out my new sewing room seating:


It's RED stained, and so sturdy.  $3.  It matches my sewing machine!  lol  I love it.  And at the last guild meeting, I won the draw for a free Fat Quarter of fabric.  I chose these bright happy cherries from the pile.  It was one of those things that you don't know HOW you'll ever use it, but you just needed to have it.  The seat feels a couple inches too low, so I'm going pad the top and cover it with this great find. 


I tell ya, life is like a bowl of cherries.  I'm so please to put this in my sewing room.  It's so me.  And it's so Canadian, eh!?

One last show and tell.  Check out these wonderful stitches the Janome 7700 does!


Next post - Daisy will be done!!!!!!!  ; )

Keep it pretty,
~Monika

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *