Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 31 July 2010

The Berry Barn (Saskatoons in Saskatoon)

Here are some snapshots I took at The Berry Barn, Saskatchewan.  Enjoy!
First up is my favorite... taken in the parking lot.  


Next up, Columbine and a combine, with the Saskatchewan river in the distance.  I saw her down on the ground, posing so nicely.  : ) So I squatted down and snapped a dozen photos.  My rear end is now full of mosquito bites!  I was wearing blue jeans.  FYI.  She was worth it I think : )


Here are the gift shop windows.  It's a huge red barn that has a wonderful restaurant.  Saskatoon berries in everything!  


This one I love so much!  Then end of every row of bushes has a lamp on a post.  They are about the same height as my 4 yr old daughter.  They look so pretty all in a row.


This is the same side of the barn, but from the view of the lower river bank.


And while I was down at the river looking up, I saw this!


And this is what you see at the exit from the parking lot.  Cute hey?


Yeah, you know it.  Some of these will become fibre art : )  Just wait and see...

~Monika
ps.  Happy Saskatchewan Day Everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *