Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 1 September 2016

Hello September!

Hello September.  Here we go!

Next weekend is the Broadway Street Fair in Saskatoon!  I'll be at Handmade House taking up a shift that day - Saturday, Sept 10th.  We will have lots of sale tables out on the street along with red tag sale items inside the shop on selected items only.  Come on down!  The whole street is foot traffic only all day.  There will be shops and vendors and artists all over the place and weather is usually HOT.

Saturday September 10, 2017 on Broadway Ave, Saskatoon

The following weekend, there is a big HUGE art and fine craft event out at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon.  Mark your calendars! I have four embroideries curated in and available there with the Saskatchewan Craft Council's space at the 3 day event.  The event is FREE for everyone. The reception for this is a benefit/dinner and the tickets are $100 per person. This ART NOW ART FAIR is a first annual event, so I really have no idea what it will be like.  You can read more HERE.  The poster with dates is below.

WWW.SASKGALLERIES.CA

Last, but certainly not least, I'll be heading to Winnipeg again at the end of the month!  I can hardly wait. The last time I had my art and classes there was 3 years ago. The event is Friday September 30 and Saturday October 1.  On Friday, I'll be teaching a one day class at the Manitoba Fibre Festival (class is full & waitlisted). I'll be a vendor Friday evening and all day Saturday!  I'll be selling my framed art, art cards, mini threadpaintings, and some kits/embellishments as well as a a few surprises.

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW VENUE:
Red River Exhibition Park  Sept 30 / Oct 1, 2017

Okay now, on my mark, get set, GO!

xo

1 comment:

Threadpainter said...

Hi Monika ... you sure are one busy lady ! Hope you have a great September !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *