Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 11 February 2016

Another Commission Completed

I went back and forth on these two big commissions, and so they got finished a day after the other.  Here it is!  The cornfield at Chatfield's, just before Cochin by Jackfish Lake. : )


It's 8.5x6.5" / 22cmx17cm.  It will be in a nice big 14x12 inch frame.  I just have to stitch-sign it and it's ready to go.


Have a good weekend!  I have a pretty cute valentine's post for you, so be sure to stop by on Sunday.
xo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....great piece...amazing amount of detail

Margaret said...

The more I see...the more I'm looking forward to my class with you in May. That sky and the foreground are wonderful!

Carli The Quilter said...

Really cool girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *