Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 6 September 2015

Sunday Snapshots

'From Humble Beginnings' - This image is on my business cards, has been in magazines (Fiber Art Now & Stitch UK), it is the homepage for my website too.

Tired of it?  Well, there's more.  Check this out!  The kind folks at the Country Register of Manitoba and Saskatchewan picked this image for their cover.  You know I really love the background colour. (swoon~) This paper is often referred to as the 'quilter's newspaper' since it's full of adds for fabric and fiber related shops.  Those are also the places where you will find this.  I picked mine up on Broadway at Periwinkle Quilting, knowing there's always a big stack in the front entry.

one for me, one for my mom, one for...

And speaking of those colours....

Are you ready?

Promise me you won't scream?


In just two more weeks it will be the Autumn Equinox.  I don't mind.  I love the smell in the air and the apples we've been cooking up are delicious.  Bring on the colour change!  : )

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *