Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 22 March 2015

Sunday Snapshots

Silk Ribbon Floral Embroidery class pics from the first day of Spring.  Attendance was a bit of a flop with snow on the highways, and chicken pox in the house!  lol  Still, we had a wonderful afternoon enjoying incredible pretty eye-candy.


The table was full of ribbons, silk twist, and inspiration.  Now I think it's kind of fitting that there were eggs on the table considering one woman drove in from Vegreville, Alberta for the class.  (If you aren't aware of the connection, I'll let you google the name of the town to find out for yourself.)

my sample

I really enjoye sculpting with ribbon.  When I made my samples I used books, but when it came time for class, I felt some 3 dimensional floral samples would be perfect.  Thank you Margot for the box of artificial leaves and twigs and flowers.  They were just perfect.

so lovely

Even the mess afterwards was pretty wonderful!  : )


This was my first go at teaching Silk Ribbon.  It was quite informal, being a test run for future classes.  I think this will be a keeper.  It's just too darned pretty to give up on! : )

Thank you so much to the women who spent the afternoon with me.  We'll see the rest of the group very soon.
Happy Sunday to you!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *