My road trip from Regina to Roulea.
We were rained on a few times, but the entire day at 'Dog River' was just perfect.
It rained many times and cleared over and over. It was just so pretty!
Everything is just so full of colour. We passed seven flax fields! Unfortunatley it was storming at the time so it's hard to see the colours well. Still, not bad for a 'drive by shooting'. : )
I adore the cloud - it is one giant.
And of course, there's something so picturesque about seeing those old red barns on a sunny day. : )
Happy Sunday everyone and see you tomorrow!
* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Group Show Funky, Fresh & Full of Spice @ Paved Arts, Saskatoon June 23 & 24 ONLY
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception July 8, 2017 Station Arts
* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *
Hi! Welcome back to Tips on Tuesdays! This week is all about binding. Please leave a tip in the comments section at the end of the...
At the last meeting of the Embroiderers' Guild, I was given a little project to take home. It was several candlewicking pieces that req...
I'm teaming up with Brandy-Lynn Maslowski this week to get you all excited about a big postcard swap! Brandy-Lynn is the host of Canadi...
Sidney is the daughter of a friend of mine. In preparation for June awards nights and graduation from highschool, they dreamed up a sash/cu...
If you are settling in to some spring / summer sewing projects, I'm going to let you in on a very fun Call for Entry. The Kathy Theissen...
Welcome back to Tips on Tuesdays ! This week, the topic is Piecing . Add your tips to the comments for everyone to read. You are welcome ...
Here it is... the long awaited commission for D. She's the one who said, "just make me something. Be creative." I don't...
Welcome to Saturday Stitches, where you watch me learn embroidery stitches! You can find all Saturday Stitches posts in the "Tutorials...
I'm slightly unsure of telling you about this one.. but here goes. It's different for me but it's just what I was waiting for. ...
It's up! It's all up! In total, there were four afternoons at Saskatoon Open Door Society with two groups of newcomers at the Wome...