Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 3 April 2014

Things I Love Thursday

I love getting back out for my morning walks... this time with my new pal Buddy the Border Collie.  ; )  He had never been on a leash before coming to us so this was the first time I ventured out with him tied to me AND a camera in hand.  We went to walk in the local park.  Today, I happened to really enjoy the trees.

I love the way all the trees gently lean toward the sun.


I always notice bare spots on the ground at the bases of trees in early & late winter when the snow is minimal.  It's because the are WARM.  They are warm because they are ALIVE.  Had you ever noticed that?  It is wonderful.

This lamp post is not alive.


But look at the the bases of the trees!


I love that so much.  Doesn't it make you want to go hug them all!?  Well... except for the evergreens.  : )  Check out this nice little family, so neatly placed by humans.


I love being under evergreens.  Their energy is SO strong, fresh, and rejuvening.  I don't know how to explain it.  This is my favourite view of my favourite trees...


Don't they look so wild from underneath?  I love the morning sun in the rough branches, and how the branches look like they are 'arms open wide'.  Oh - and the smell.... mmmmmm.  I always feel so nourished under an evergreen.  It feeds all my senses.

I'll save the rest of the best for Sunday Snapshots.  See you tomorrow, and enjoy your day!  ; )



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot of the tree in the last photo!

mlafayette said...

I love that first photo of the trees! What a great angle. You inspire me. You should come out to my acreage and shoot with me. You would get a lot of shots that I can't even imagine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *