Welcome

* * * TEACHING * * * Creative Quilted Postcards Workshop Rosthern SK July 18, 2017. Register by calling the Station Arts Centre @ 306.232.5332
* * * PUBLISHED * * * Artist feature in Stitchillo, a brand new book in a series called 'Encyclopedia of Inspiration' from UPPERCASE (click to link)
* * * EXHIBITION * * * Homeland: A Collection of Prairie Threadpaintings by Monika Kinner-Whalen. Kathy Theissen Gallery in Rosthern SK. July & August 2017 Reception 10 am to noon on Saturday, July 15, 2017 Station Arts

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Saturday, 10 November 2012

A Perfect Summer Day

I'm spending the entire four day weekend with my kids, trying to finish up a few things for the Little Gems group art show and sale. I need to deliver my work in a couple days even though the show is Fri (4-9), Sat (noon-4), and Sun (noon-4) of November 16, 17, and 18 only at the Mix Gallery. I found this blue barnwood frame and just fell in love with it! I think it's pretty with this canola field. Maybe I'll get lucky and my friend Rita will once again count the French Knots out for me. ; )

In other news: snow, snow, and more snow. It's falling softly and very pretty with no wind blowing... but it is piling and piling. It's cool enough that it's super-fluffy. Once my camera is charged up, I'll head out and snap some pics for you. : )

Have a great weekend!

~Monika via Flickr.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

That frame is perfect:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *