Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 30 September 2012

Sunday Snapshots

Lovelies from Cranberry Flats, Saskatchewan...

autumn rosehips

riverside - unedited colors

Those grasses above were taller than my children!  There were sandbars and islands everywhere.  The mass of grey trees in the next photo is one big island you can walk to and explore.

from the top of the valley

This next photo is so intriguing to me.  I don't really know how to describe it...



Happy Sunday Everyone : )


8 comments:

Vicki W said...

That second photo makes my heart go pitter patter!

Mertie said...

Love the photos! First one does it for me! The leaves in PEI have just started to turn. The tiniest bit of colour on the trees but hard to turn colour when it is 21C with a humidex of 27C as it is today! A bit of a shock to see your bare trees!
Thank you!

Ellie said...

Gorgeous pictures - I love every one. The autumn colours are just lovely aren't they.
I just love the name Cranberry Flats - has a nice ring to it. :)

Monika Kinner-Whalen (MySweetPrairie) said...

It's VERY hot here too... nearly 30 yesterday. The leaves always start dropping by Thanksgiving for sure. : )

Anonymous said...

Monica, your wonderful photos make my day, every day. They bring back many happy memories of growing up in Saskatoon. Cranberry Flats, Beaver Creek, Silver Springs, all places I remember well. I love seeing how you interpret these images to amazing fibre art.

Carol

Threadpainter said...

These are all beautiful photos and all equally inspiring.
I would have a hard time just picking one to do !!!

ZielonaMila said...

Wonderful photographs, superb views. I am greeting

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Thanks everyone! And Carol - thank you. That was a very special message. Glad to hear I'm not boring anyone : )

~Monika K.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *