Welcome

* * * Handmade House 710 Broadway Ave , Saskatoon - Find me there on Fridays. I'm a new member selling my mini threadpaintings & hand embroidery.
* * * SCC 40th Anniversary Exhibition Members' Show & Sale until the end of August, 2015. 813 Broadway Ave, Saskatoon
* * * ArtWalk Weyburn SK - My art @ Investors Group July & August as part of a Fibre Art showcase & walking tour put together by Jaynie Himsl.
* * * Dimensions 2015 - MacKenzie Art Gallery Regina SK, until August 16, 2015. Juried selection of SK Fine Craft (Prairie City is part of this touring exhibition)

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Monday, 27 August 2012

I Found This on Facebook


Thank you Bonnie Ellis - this is awesome!  It's being 'shared' like wildfire!  ; )

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my...how funny! Thanks for sharing!

HollyM said...

Cute!

Gill said...

Brilliant!

liniecat said...

lolol

Karen said...

I love the cartoon! It sounds just like my husband. Where did you find it? I would love to put it on my facebook page.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *