Welcome

* * * New Artworks * * * available at Handmade House, 710 Broadway Ave in Saskatoon

Enter your email to get posts directly to your inbox. Thank you for following!

Friday, 11 May 2012

To Vancouver and Back Again

It's funny how things work.  I happened to splurge and buy myself something very special for my birthday.  I bought my first fibre art ever!  No regrets!  : )  I chose fabric art by Kirsten Chursinoff, a wonderful fabric & thread artist in Vancouver.  She's been in Quilting Arts magazine more than once over the years.  She's the one I model my framing after.  I've been watching her blog and waiting... waiting.  When I saw this little gem, I could wait no longer.  I bought it, and it arrived just in time for my big day.  (Please click on her blog link to see a better photo of this piece.)

Elderberries & Ladybugs by Kirsten Chursinff

The SAME DAY that I took the leap to spend $ on fibre art just for me, I got an email from Krista Hennebury in Vancouver, requesting to purchase one of my Prairie Rugs.  You know Krista - she's the Poppyprint blogger.  She is the proud new owner of Prairie Rug #5.


Today Krista wrote all about it here.  Wow - what she wrote.  You should go read it.  She sounds pretty happy too.  Isn't that funny how things work sometimes?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *