Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Solar Threads - Check Her Out!

I'm doing this post for my awesome creative blogger pal named Becky.  Becky is indeed very out-of-the-box and regularly sews things that make me chuckle.  She and I have swapped a number of postcards through PostcardCottage.  Here's the story.  Becky was feeling slowed down by her former blog name and so I strongly encouraged her to go ahead and start blogging under her Etsy store name: Solar Threads.  

SOLAR THREADS!  Isn't that a cool name!?  

Well, Becky agreed that this was the thing to do.  The problem is that growing a following in blogland is SOOO SLOOOOOOW.  So Becky, this is for you - because I think SOLAR THREADS is destined for great things.  
Go visit her here and if you like what you see, why not become a follower?  
Let's get her numbers back up... and higher!  : )

an awesome block that Becky made...  She rocks.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW BLOG HOME BECKY!
: )
~Monika

3 comments:

Tara B. said...

Aug! It took me a minute to get the snap joke. That's just terrible. I guess I really do need to check out this blog. Yay!!

Becky said...

You know I'm a huge fan of your too ;-). Thanks so much for the "plug"!

Kit Lang said...

I was her very first follower so I'm totally on board. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *