Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 2 February 2012

Things I Love Thursdays

I love foggy mornings.


It was a warm morning, and very humid.  All the crystals started to stick to the branches.  I love watching hoar frost develop.

take from my boys' 2nd story window : )

I am not good at photographing birds.  Not at all, so I love that this little fellow jumped into the picture just as the sun came out.  : )


Sweet!  Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Julieta said...

Oh, I love birds, it's wonderful in your picture, Kisses, Julieta.

Cheryl Coville said...

Such weird weather. Love your bird picture.

felicity said...

I adore your photo of the fog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *