Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 7 January 2012

Seeds. I'm in!

Seeds: An exhibition featuring the work of emerging Fine Craft Artisans in Saskatchewan opens January 13 until February 26, 2012 at the Affinity Gallery of the Saskatchewan Craft Council on Broadway in Saskatoon. Curated by Stephanie Canning.

Whooopeeee!! : ) My 'A Prairie Dress' and the accompanying shoes I made will be on display there along with a dozen other artists' work. The gallery is open daily from 1 to 5 pm.  The reception will be held on Friday, January 20th from 7 to 9 pm. You can bet that I will be there with bells on!!

10 comments:

ann said...

Congratulations...you must be pretty proud, and rightly so. How i wish I could be there to check our your work and that of the other artists. Enjoy the notariety (sp?)

Linda Lohse-Lange said...

Congratulations, Monika! I look forward to seeing the dress & shoes. --- Linda Sue in Iowa USA

Heather Lair said...

Too bad you can't WEAR the dress!!!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Oh dear - hope you see this Linda. i can't find your email!

The dress & shoes are here...
http://mysweetprairie.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-am-my-own-superhero.html

Haha Heather - NOW what will I wear?? : )

A very Happy Monika

Michelle in Saskatoon said...

Congratulations, Monika, It's exciting, and I'll make sure to go see the show-- the timing is good,cause I'll be in S'toon for a couple of weeks around then. As for what to wear, perhaps you could whip something up before then! ;)

Bee said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!! I wish I could come see the show. Your work is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again Monika. You rock!!!
Stay inspired!

Dolores said...

How wonderful. A huge congratulations.

elle said...

Well done.

Christie describeHappy said...

Wohhohohooohohoooo! Must be so thrilling!! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *