Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Saturday 26 November 2011

- - - Saturday Stitches - - -

Saturday Stitches will resume in the new year.  Thanks for your patience! : ) 


Children, holidays, deadlines, and carpal tunnel surgery will be taking presidence for a bit.  I will still be posting with my right hand... : )  You can click on the 'Saturday Stitches' tab header at the top of the blog to see all related posts.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't already had the surgery, best of luck with it and I hope you make a full recovery :).
Stay inspired!

queenopearls said...

Monika, I wish you a spectacularly sucessful surgery and lightning quick recovery. In the meantime, we'll enjoy your art already shared. I hope you are able to share photos of your solo show coming up.
~ Christina in Cleveland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *