Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 20 November 2011

Flourish is Loved : )

'Flourish' was a lot of work.  I spent the longest time on it, and it has the most hand stitching of all my pieces.  In the end, I believe it turned out very well.  I love the feeling it gives me when I look into it.  It has a beautiful glow.  I'm happy to announce that is has been spoken for!  Congratulations to the new owner : )  I'm so excited about that, and I sincerely hope you love it.  It will be displayed over the holidays at the Centre in Saskatoon if you would like to go see it.


Now, off to do some serious postcard swapping!  I have 2 guild meetings today and we're mailing cards off to a guild in Nova Scotia!  Fun.  See you all soon.

6 comments:

Vicki Miller said...

Like all your work, this is gorgeous!

Karen said...

How could it not be loved, Monika - it' spectacular!

Anonymous said...

I thought of you as I created elusive :).
Stay inspired!

Sheila said...

It is beautiful Monika , congratulations on the sale and I am sure the new owner loves it!

Sanae said...

It's a very special piece and I do love it!

Vicki W said...

It's very beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *